TO: All Employees
FROM: Director of Procurement : Bree Roberts
DATE: March 15th, 2023
RE: 2023 SJC Apparel Sale Information
The 2023 SJC Apparel Sale is now live!
This year’s sale is once again being hosted by Office360!
Please follow this link to reach the store: https://www.office3sixty.com/offweb/login.aspx
Username and password credentials are universal for all users, please see below:
A step-by-step ordering guide is attached for your reference. It will walk you through the entire ordering process. Please refer back to it if you do happen to get stuck!
- The sale will take place online only, no sales will be taken in person.
- You must pre-pay for your full order at the time of placement. Only Credit/Debit Card payments will be accepted, but no processing or shipping fees will be charged.
- Select samples will be available for viewing within the Department of Procurement during regular office hours. We will not have all sizes available, but only one sample of each item to view for reference/material/cut etc. if needed.
- Tri-blend tees, polo shirts, and fleeces will all be the same as was sourced in previous years. We have added some new items and made some sourcing changes to other items based on overall feedback from past years.
- Store Closes April 14th, 2023
- Items should start arriving mid-May, shipped to the Department address you selected when ordering.
If you have any questions related to ordering, available items, viewing samples, etc.; please reach out to the Department of Procurement:
Bree Roberts: BRoberts@sjcindiana.com
Stephanie Kopczynski: firstname.lastname@example.org
PHONE: (574) 235-9776
If you have technical difficulties during the ordering process you can reach out to @Richard Warfield directly, and his team will assist you.
Richard Warfield email@example.com
Director of Procurement