Pay My Child Support

Payment Options

Online Payments

Pay by credit or debit card online

Pay in Person

View clerk locations for walk-in payments (PDF).


Find a location to pay using MoneyGram


Find a location to pay using PayNearMe

Pay Over the Phone

Call 866-972-9427 to pay over the phone with a credit or debit card

Pay by Check, Money Order, or Cashier's Check

Learn how you can mail payments for your child support (PDF).

Post Bond for a Civil Child Support Case

Visit the GovPayNet website.

Case Number

If you don't know your ISETS Case Number, please contact our office at 574-235-9786 or the KIDS line at 800-840-8757.