Archives & Records Center
We Service all of the departments of St. Joseph County and the city of South Bend by:
- Providing storage space for historical/non-historical records.
- Retrieving stored records and delivering to requested department.
- Providing training on the life-cycle of your departments records.
- Destroying/microfilming records in accordance with retention schedule.
We service citizens by:
- Helping them on their ancestral journey with records that we have that are available to the public.
- Search online Indexes at the South Bend Area Genealogical Society
- Guiding them to the appropriate departments to request records they are looking for.